Get ready for some boring news. At Mailsac, we release a steady stream of updates – week by week, all year long – with no fanfare. We avoid breaking changes wherever possible. Most of our customers have Mailsac integrated deeply into their CI/CD and QA processes. Breaking your build is not cool.
Here’s a recap of improvements we made over the past few months:
- Updated UI interfaces for managing things like API keys, email addresses, and more. We’re modernizing the main website for security and ease-of-use. Stay tuned for a lot more of this.
- Additional “Copy text” buttons and cross-browser compatibility improvements.
- POP3 server fixes to some edge cases around Windows line endings.
- Over 50 security updates to dependencies which are (hopefully) completely transparent to you.
- Performance and security upgrades to our underlying servers.
Over time, SaaS services add too many features, getting clunky and slow user interfaces. At Mailsac we’re not beholden to venture capital or shareholders. Customers have our full attention. You pay us for dev and QA tools to help test email. Thus we prioritize speed and singleness of purpose to deliver you those tools. We want to be extremely helpful, yet stay out of your way.
If you’ve ever got issue with Mailsac, paying customers can contact us at [email protected] A human being will reply pretty quickly, getting you unblocked. (For non-paying users, please ask for help at https://forum.mailsac.com )